Join me Fridays at 1PM EST
What do you tell yourself when you’re NOT listening?
We all have a Subliminal Soundtrack that plays in the back of our minds all day, every day. It contains all of the information we’ve collected in our lives, all of the conditioning, “truths”, and beliefs that affect our thought processes and the decisions we make every day.
If your soundtrack is full of positive, supportive beliefs about yourself, you likely feel good about yourself and make decisions that support that way of being.
But what if your soundtrack tells you that you’re not worthy? That you’re not smart, beautiful, strong, capable…? If you find yourself wondering why life is so hard, why you’re not happy, why your relationships don’t work, why you never seem to get what you desire, your soundtrack may be full of limiting and unsupportive beliefs.
Join Jackie LIVE on “Time to Rise & Thrive” as she talks about re-programming your Subliminal Soundtrack and shifting your thinking so you can get off auto-pilot and start to create a life filled with joy, laughter, and abundance.
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott Would you like to know the #1 reason people get stuck and can’t move forward? We get stuck in muck of our feelings about something that’s happened. It sounds simple but to truly forgive can be very difficult, especially when the person we need to forgive is […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott Have you ever wondered why things aren’t working out or what you’re doing wrong? What if you’re not? The world is changing so fast and sometime we find ourselves wishing we were thriving instead of just surviving. What if the key to thriving were right in front […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott When you are in alignment, you naturally attract relationships that will support you in your path. Unfortunately the opposite is also true. The people we attract into our world are the people who are in alignment with whatever energy we are putting out there and you’ll know […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott There’s a well known saying about “It doesn’t matter how many times you fall down, it matters how many times you get back up”. What if you could not only get back up, but bounce back on your feet, ready to keep going? Or even better, what […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott It’s a spooky time of year, Halloween is right around the corner! Ghosts and goblins and all nature of other creatures will soon be stopping on our doorsteps looking for tricks or treats. Feels appropriate this week to talk about magic, specifically, the Magic of YOU! One […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott Have you ever decided that you know what is right or what is wrong? Do you understand what that kind of judgment does to your being and your body? Standing in judgment of others can create much more difficulty for you, ESPECIALLY when you refuse to let […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott In this episode, we have a special guest who will share her story about overcoming incredible obstacles and creating a life that she loves. Mistie Layne went from being a Texas beauty queen at the brink of becoming a surgeon, to facing a forty-year prison sentence behind […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott What do you do when you have a victory? Do you take the time to CELEBRATE the progress you’ve made, or to you immediately move on to the next thing? Celebrating our progress is actually a very important thing and it deeply affects our Subliminal Soundtrack. When […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott I’ve been talking a lot about the Starting Over Summit on October 7th and this week, I’ll be interviewing several of our LIVE Experts. These brilliant women are volunteering to share their expertise to help women who find themselves at mid-life experiencing the upheaval that goes with […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott What can you do when you find yourself unexpectedly in a position of starting over? It can be jarring and difficult, especially when emotions are running high. That’s what led Jackie Mott to create her new course and coaching program “The 5 Stages of Starting Over” and […]