Join me Fridays at 1PM EST
What do you tell yourself when you’re NOT listening?
We all have a Subliminal Soundtrack that plays in the back of our minds all day, every day. It contains all of the information we’ve collected in our lives, all of the conditioning, “truths”, and beliefs that affect our thought processes and the decisions we make every day.
If your soundtrack is full of positive, supportive beliefs about yourself, you likely feel good about yourself and make decisions that support that way of being.
But what if your soundtrack tells you that you’re not worthy? That you’re not smart, beautiful, strong, capable…? If you find yourself wondering why life is so hard, why you’re not happy, why your relationships don’t work, why you never seem to get what you desire, your soundtrack may be full of limiting and unsupportive beliefs.
Join Jackie LIVE on “Time to Rise & Thrive” as she talks about re-programming your Subliminal Soundtrack and shifting your thinking so you can get off auto-pilot and start to create a life filled with joy, laughter, and abundance.
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott We’ve been talking a lot about personal responsibility on Time to Rise & Thrive. It’s very easy to fall into the dynamic of a victim mindset, especially when people are treating us poorly. The problem with staying in that mindset is that it doesn’t break the dynamic […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott When Lynn Rae was 30, she was diagnosed with depression and was faced with learning to live with a mental illness. Five years later, she received a second, even more devastating diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder and was told by two psychiatrists that she would never work full […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott What does it mean to truly thrive? Does it mean to have abundance in your finances? That you feel happy and fulfilled in your careers and relationships? That you have activities that you enjoy that bring you joy and laughter? What if I told you that it […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott Are you someone who has gotten really comfortable settling for “just enough”? That it might be selfish to ask for the things you’d really desire? When we manifest, it’s important for us to ask for what we really desire and to understand that we deserve to have […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott When we are trying to manifest the things we desire in our lives and it’s just not working, how does that make you feel? Do you blame yourself and feel like you must be doing something wrong? Do you blame people and circumstances outside of your control? […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott Have you heard people talking about “Tribe”? What do they mean? Your tribe is made up of the people who love and support you. They’re the people who see you in all your glory and all your mess and make the choice to love you anyway. These […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott Self care is a thing that many people talk about, but it can be hard to work it into our busy lives. When we truly understand why it’s so important and how easy it can be to create a self care practice, we will make it a […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott It’s that time of year again! Spring is just around the corner and many of us are feeling it coming. It’s a time of rebirth, when everything comes back to life after a long winter season. How can you tap into the magic of spring and this […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott Manifesting is a thing we hear a lot about, but it’s not something many of us understand very well. There’s a process to manifesting and often the problem is that we’re missing some of the steps required. It can also be that we have blocks or belief […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott What is one of the most dis-empowering thoughts? “I HAVE to”. I have to implies that I have no choice, but what if I told you that you ALWAYS have a choice? Would it make it easier to consider that you choose to do the things required […]