Join me Fridays at 1PM EST
What do you tell yourself when you’re NOT listening?
We all have a Subliminal Soundtrack that plays in the back of our minds all day, every day. It contains all of the information we’ve collected in our lives, all of the conditioning, “truths”, and beliefs that affect our thought processes and the decisions we make every day.
If your soundtrack is full of positive, supportive beliefs about yourself, you likely feel good about yourself and make decisions that support that way of being.
But what if your soundtrack tells you that you’re not worthy? That you’re not smart, beautiful, strong, capable…? If you find yourself wondering why life is so hard, why you’re not happy, why your relationships don’t work, why you never seem to get what you desire, your soundtrack may be full of limiting and unsupportive beliefs.
Join Jackie LIVE on “Time to Rise & Thrive” as she talks about re-programming your Subliminal Soundtrack and shifting your thinking so you can get off auto-pilot and start to create a life filled with joy, laughter, and abundance.
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott What is “Imposter Syndrome”? Really simply, Imposter Syndrome is tied to a belief in ourselves that we aren’t capable of doing something that we’re trying to do. This limiting belief can cause us to stop, to not pursue the opportunity that’s right in front of us, or […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott Have you ever heard of “Uplevelling”? Uplevelling is a stage in our transformation that can be very challenging. Kind of like teething or growing pains when our body is young and growing, this stage of transformation is like a spiritual growth spurt. It can be confusing, it […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott How much fun could it be to be joyful for no apparent reason?? Can you really do that? Yes you can! Joyful living, like everything else, is a choice. You can choose to see the miracles that are all around you or you can choose to see […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott This week, we have a VERY special guest, Candace McKim.Candace and her partners are the hosts for the Clarity Confidence Connection Summit, which is next Thursday! Jackie will be presenting “Believe! ALL Things Are Possible” on the summit and there are 60+ (!) experts who will be […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott There are so many people out there talking about motivation, and that’s good because it’s a very important thing! What I’ve learned though, is that different people are motivated by different things and when we buy into the idea that we should be motivated by a specific […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott There’s a George Eliot quote I absolutely love. “It’s NEVER too late to be what you might have been.” I love this quote so much because when I first heard it, I was stuck and frustrated, and I had begun to believe that there was no hope […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott On this episode, we have a very special guest, Lynda Sunshine West, who is going to share with us one of her starting over stories. When she was 5 years old, Lynda ran away and was gone for an entire week. Thankfully, she came home but as […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott Many of us believe that when something happens we will finally be happy. That new job, that raise, that relationship, that… (fill in the blank) will change our circumstances and create happiness. The truth is that your happiness has nothing to do with outside forces or circumstances […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott We get so busy do-ing sometimes that we lose sight of the progress we’re making. What might change if you made a point of stopping every so often to evaluate and acknowledge what it’s taken to get to whatever point you’re at? When we celebrate our progress, […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott This week, we have a VERY special guest, Rebecca Contreras, who will be sharing one of her personal starting over stories! Rebecca is an author, entrepreneur, and thought leader. Her book “Lost Girl” shares her journey from growing up in the hood, to serving in an influential […]