Join me Fridays at 1PM EST
What do you tell yourself when you’re NOT listening?
We all have a Subliminal Soundtrack that plays in the back of our minds all day, every day. It contains all of the information we’ve collected in our lives, all of the conditioning, “truths”, and beliefs that affect our thought processes and the decisions we make every day.
If your soundtrack is full of positive, supportive beliefs about yourself, you likely feel good about yourself and make decisions that support that way of being.
But what if your soundtrack tells you that you’re not worthy? That you’re not smart, beautiful, strong, capable…? If you find yourself wondering why life is so hard, why you’re not happy, why your relationships don’t work, why you never seem to get what you desire, your soundtrack may be full of limiting and unsupportive beliefs.
Join Jackie LIVE on “Time to Rise & Thrive” as she talks about re-programming your Subliminal Soundtrack and shifting your thinking so you can get off auto-pilot and start to create a life filled with joy, laughter, and abundance.
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott This week we have a VERY special guest, Ranchelle Van Bryce. We will be sharing some exciting news because this year, I’m working on new things and taking a new direction. My book has gone #1 International Bestseller and new doors are opening, I’m also revisiting some […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott Whether or not you celebrate Christmas, this is a time when you can choose to be joyful AND you can use that choice to create a more joyful state of mind that will carry you through the year. You ALWAYS have a choice and if you’re open […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott What would you like to manifest? Would you like more fun, more joy, more love, more money? Would you like new opportunities? Would you like to create a completely different life in 2023? Whatever it is that you’d like to create for yourself, you can open yourself […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott The holiday season is upon us! Most of us are busy with gatherings and preparations for time with our loved ones. What a lovely reason to be busy! AND there are a lot of things to consider, aren’t there? Family dynamics can be tricky, planning and preparation […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott We’re heading into the holiday season. It’s a time of magic and miracles, a time when ANYTHING seems possible. We slow down, we spend time with the people we love, our focus naturally turns from the outside world to the things and people who really matter to […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott We’re coming to the end of 2022 and many of us are starting to think about how this year has gone. When we’re doing that, it’s important to evaluate our progress, celebrate our successes, and be honest about where we’ve gone off track. We can get caught […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott We’ve all heard that old saying “Forgive and Forget”, and forgiveness is essential in order for us to move forward in our lives, but the question is, should you forget? This was something I struggled with for a very long time because I thought forgetting was necessary […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott Today is Remembrance Day. It’s a time when we’re encouraged to remember how blessed we are and the sacrifices of others who have made that possible. So today, let’s talk about the sacrifices YOU have made and take a moment to remember how far you’ve come! Honouring […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott November is my birthday month so it naturally has me thinking about celebrating my arrival on the planet and that got me thinking… What if I didn’t need a reason to celebrate me? What if you didn’t need a reason to celebrate you? What if we made […]
- Time to Rise & Thrive with Jackie Mott We know on some level that we should always speak the truth, but it can be hard to do, can’t it? There are so many reasons… maybe we’re afraid of rejection, maybe we’re afraid to hurt someone, maybe we’re afraid that we will lose someone who matters […]